Education the best marketing tool
Education is mandatory!
Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers are required to complete MCE mandatory continuing education both by state and by their respective organizations such as the AIA (American Institute of Architects). As an example the AIA requires their members to complete 18 hours of continuing education per year, as of "2013, AIA members no longer need to complete the sustainable design requirement to fulfill their AIA continuing education. AIA members are still required to satisfy 18 hours of coursework per year for membership renewal, which includes 12 hours of coursework in Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) topics, and 6 of the 12 hours are general education or LUs." source: AIA Provider Manual 2013, pg15
States also require licensed architects to complete MCE per year per state. As an example, New York requires architects to complete 36 hours every three years. 24 out of the 36 hours need to be Health Safety and Welfare. Click to view the AIA MCE map
Not all providers are equal!
Architect-Forum is truly a unique place where design professionals and product manufacturers can work together.
- We are AIA CES and IDCEC continuing education providers.
- We host our own courses as well as links to other AIA CES continuing education providers.
- We provide design professionals a long powerful list of continuing education programs whether we are the providers or not.
- We help AIA CES Registered Providers that present in-person courses promote through our web site to easily get in-front of thousands of nationally recognized firms like Gensler, HOK, Perkins Will and many more.
Understanding the impact of this can help your marketing plans succeed. Providing courses that can be easily accessed can be a great opportunity to teach the design community about your product technology and build brand recognition. It is a win win situation here, as design professionals can feel gratified for completing learning units that they can use for state, AIA and other organizations. There is no better tool out there to help design professionals learn to specify your product so let us spread the word for you by enhancing architects knowledge nationally.
Although we are an AIA/IDCEC continuing education provider our services are not meant to compete with other continuing education course providers, they are merely another source of promoting products, product technology, services and continuing education programs on behalf of both the manufacturers that host their courses through us as well as manufacturers that are their own AIA CES Registered providers.
Our responsibility is to provide the design community as many options as possible to help them complete their mandatory continuing education and to educate them with as many products and services available to ensure they will specify your products correctly.
Due to product manufacturers reducing their marketing budget and sales force, manufacturers are having to find alternative ways that will get them national exposure while still having quantifiable results. If you are looking for a variety of services that will provide you a way to measure your return on investment than we are the company for you. We offer a variety of services that are measurable and economical.
- EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
- NEED ONLINE COURSE HOSTING?
- Distance Education, Flash, PDF, Podcast, Video, Print, etc…
- COURSE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
- Online Distance Education
- Lunch and Learn
- IS YOUR COMPANY ITS OWN AIA CES REGISTERED PROVIDER, NEED HELP PROMOTING YOUR LUNCH AND LEARN COURSES TO NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED FIRMS?
- ONLINE BRANDING
- Banner Ads, Product Video Ads and Specification Hosting
- BROCHURES FOR OFFLINE BRANDING (TRI-FOLDS, QUADFOLDS ECT.)
Request For Quote
If you have any questions about our services please click on the following link and select the services you are interested in.
Request For Quote